BillPayer is FREE to all members!
Watch a demo: Flash Version or HTML Version
Tired of writing out the same checks each month, only to find yourself scrambling to the post office to get more stamps to mail them in time?
BillPayer takes the pain out of paying your bills. No more licking envelopes or rushing out to buy stamps. With BillPayer, you can pay your bills at the click of a button. The best part--once you've entered whom to pay bills to, you'll never have to enter that information again.
BillPayer features include:
- Flexibility to schedule payments for when you want them to be paid each month
- Setting up reminders as to when bills are due
- Verify past payments and review payment history
- Add, modify, or delete biller information at anytime
- The option to have your bill sent to your BillPayer
And, because you are within It's Me 247 when using this service, all of the same top-notch security features apply to BillPayer.
Day Air's BillPayer is FREE and you can pay an UNLIMITED number of bills.
Signing up is easy!
Remember, you must first be a registered It's Me 247 (online banking) member. Not registered for online banking? Click here to sign up!
- Once you are in It's Me 247, simply click on the "Pay My Bills" button.
- Then, click on the "Enroll BillPayer" button.
- Continue to follow the self-guided instructions.
- It's a good idea to set-up as many billers as you can even if a bill is not due right away.
- You must first be a registered It's Me 247 user in order to have access to BillPayer.
- There is a Help tool in the top right hand corner of the BillPayer system which includes very detailed information. For your convenience it is indexed by subject.
- Before going to "Add Biller," make sure you have a copy of the actual bill in front of you because you'll need the information found on that bill. When adding a payee, you'll need to fill in the following fields:
- Biller Name
- Attn: (may not be necessary)
- Address (make sure it's the address for where your payment is to be sent)
- City, State, Zip
- Phone (Not all online payments are processed electronically. Depending on the payee, some payments will be made by check and mailed to your payee. If the check is returned because of an invalid or insufficient address, a representative must contact your payee via phone to correct the information.)
- Billing Account Number
- Payee Nickname (This is strictly for your benefit. If you have some long name for a company like "USA County Environmental Services for your water, you might use the nickname, "water.")
- When setting-up a bill to pay, if it is a national company (i.e. Verizon) chances are the payment address in already in the system on their master list.