Choose a home loan that meets your needs:
If you're struggling to make your house payment, visit www.savethedream.ohio.gov and get free help now.
Home Equity Loans
You work hard to build equity in your house. Put that money to work for you with a home equity loan or line-of-credit from Day Air Credit Union. We offer up to 90% home equity loans, and you'll find us to have competitive rates and flexible repayment terms. Plus, the interest paid may be tax-deductible - consult your tax advisor for details.
Home Equity Line of Credit
- No annual fee
- No early termination fee
- No minimum balance requirement
- Free checks
- Seven-year draw period
- Up to 90% loan to value*
- No application or origination fees
- 24/7 internet access via It's Me 247
Home Sweet Loan
- Up to 90% Loan-to-Value*
- Low fixed rates
- Closed-end loan with one time disbursement
- Terms up to 180 months*
- Closing costs may be financed
- No application fees
In addition, we offer quick turn around time by utilizing online appraisal's when possible. Contact our professional loan staff for additional details on our home equity products!
* Upon approved credit - based on credit qualifications. Applicable interest rate varies depending on your credit qualifications and loan to value ratio. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The equity line has a variable rate feature and is indexed to the Prime Rate. Maximum Home Equity loan is $200,000. DACU's mortgage programs are available only to residents in the State of Ohio. Consult your tax advisor for tax deductibility. Closing costs can range up to $416.
With all of the different mortgage lenders available, how do you know who you can trust? The mortgage professionals at Day Air have your best interest at heart. They take the time to meet with you, review your individual financial picture, and help you choose the mortgage program that's right for you.
When shopping, rates and closing costs may seem very low and the advertised monthly payment may look extremely attractive... but what's included (or excluded) in that monthly payment? Are your taxes included? Do you have to pay points? Is this program going to fit your individual situation? Day Air has the knowledge and experience to find a mortgage loan that meets your needs and your budget.
Let our mortgage professionals help you discover all of the ins, outs and small print that isn't always easy to understand. Your home is probably going to be the largest purchase you'll make in your lifetime so you want to be sure you're getting the best deal. We will help you every step of the way, and you can trust your credit union to guide you in the right direction.
Day Air offers:
- 10, 15, 20, 30 Year Fixed
- 3 & 5 Year ARM
- No Cost 30 Year Fixed
- First Time Homebuyers Loan
- Mortgage Freedom Loan
- VA Loan
- Rural Development Home Loan (100% Financing)
- Pre-approvals Available - Before you begin shopping for your new home, it is very important to get pre-approved first. Many real estate agents require this before beginning the search for your new home. Plus, it gives you a significant advantage when negotiating the purchase of your dream home.
- Application Process - The following is a list of documents needed to process your mortgage loan application.
- Current pay stubs covering the most recent 30 days
- W-2s for the last two years
- Your last two months' financial statements
- Most current investment statements
- Homeowner's insurance information
- If self employed you will need a copy of the last two years' federal tax with original signatures
- Depending upon your situation, additional information may be required
For your convenience you can apply online. One of our Mortgage Professionals will get back to you with a quick response to set up an interview with you.
If you do not wish to apply online stop at any of our branches or call us at 937-643-2160.
Whether it's your first mortgage or your third, you can trust your credit union to guide you through the process. Check out our mortgage calculators! For additional program or rate details, please contact
us. All loans are subject to approval.
Mortgage Loan Professionals
John Theobald: Office - (937) 643-2078
Roni Saul: Office - (937) 643-2070
Access your Day Air/Cenlar
Access your Day Air/PHH Mortgage Services
Mortgage Freedom Loan
While paying down your mortgage, have you thought about refinancing? Did you discontinue your search due to the high closing costs? Set yourself free with our Mortgage Freedom Loan and pick your term from 5 to 10 years!
- Low rates! As low as 2.99% APR*
- Up to 70% Loan-to-Value*
- Terms anywhere from 60 to 120 months
- Primary Residence Only
- $20,000 minimum loan amount
- $125,000 maximum loan amount
- Flat closing fee of $299
This is a great loan if you have a few years left on your mortgage, but are stuck in a high interest rate loan. We want to help you pay off your mortgage, and put money back in your pocket!
Call us or stop into a branch today to see if you qualify for our Mortgage Freedom Loan!
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates subject to change. Maximum loan term is 10 years. Refinances of existing Day Air mortgages and equity loans are subject to a 1% rate reduction fee. All loans are subject to approval and other limitations may apply.
Purchasing or selling a home is a big decision. You want someone you trust to work with you and for you. Day Air wants to help! We want to share with you our Preferred Realtors who we've had the pleasure of working with. Make your choice easier by clicking here. And remember we offer a wide variety of loan products...one to fit your needs!